Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jollibee Chicken Nugget Crunchers Review

My not-so-big family went to the salon this evening. After that my son asked for a treat, lucky for me we have Jollibee Guadalupe near our place. We ordered the new Jollibee Chicken Nugget Crunchers ala carte which cost Php 75.00.
Jollibee Chicken Nugget Crunchy

As advertised, it is a delicious and nutritious nuggets with carrot bits. We all know that always eating in a fast food was never healthy but this treat sure have a great-taste and contains Vitamins A which helps improve eye sight.

I can say that I felt the crunchy goodness in every bites as promised because it was served hot. I wonder if it still taste good after a few minutes unlike other nuggets. The nugget shapes adds more fun as my son dipped it to its sweet, flavorful barbecue sauce.

As I expected my husband did not enjoyed it. He is not into eating nuggets at all!
When I asked him how it taste, he said he felt like eating a paper...

At least, my son and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment