Monday, September 12, 2011

Miss Universe 2011 Question and Answer

If you missed the Question and Answer on today's Miss Universe 2011, like I did, here is the script of the the judges’ questions and contestants’ answers.

Miss Ukraine Olesia Stefanko: If you could trade lives with anyone in history, who would you choose and why? She uses a translator and says she’s "very satisfied" with her life. But if she had to choose someone she would pick Cleopatra because she’s a "powerful and strong woman who is very much worthy of respect…and I think a woman can also be a leader like Cleopatra."

Miss Philippines Shamcey Supsup: Would you change your religious beliefs to marry someone with an opposite view? She says no, "because the first person I love is God, who created me…if that person loves me, he should love my God too."

Miss China Luo Zilin: Lots of places have nude beaches. Is public nudity appropriate or inappropriate? She uses a translator and says, "Every country has its rules and regulations…We should respect them and be more understanding." Um, huh?

Miss Brazil Priscila Machado: How would you avoid fighting a war you don’t agree with? She uses a translator and emphasizes the importance of respect. "No war is based on respect…It’s always based on misunderstanding, it’s always based on a lack of education."

Miss Angola Leila Lopes: If you could change one of your physical characteristics, which one would you choose and why? She uses a translator and says, "I wouldn’t change a thing." She says she was "endowed with inner beauty." She adds, "I have my principles. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family." Then, she wants to offer a piece of advice: "Respect one another." However, she ran out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment